- Patients referred for Echocardiography only
- Echocardiogram follow up and treatment of all patients with valvular heart disease
- Echocardiogram follow up and treatment of cancer patients on Adjuvant Herceptin or undergoing chemotherapy.
- Echocardiogram bubble contrast studies for young Stroke and TIA patients with no clinical risk factors, and on trans-pulmonary contrast studies for opacification of the Left Ventricle to exclude mural thrombus in post MI patients.
- Echocardiography performance interpretation
- Reporting of LV dysynchrony and determining suitability for response to CRT
- Physiological stress Echo.
Please note these are regular clinics, other times may be available by appointment.
A: Alternate weeks
M: Monthly sessions
A/H: Ad Hoc
P: Consulting at Parkside Hospital at Putney
A/P: Consulting alternative weeks at Parkside Hospital at Putney
M/P: Consulting monthly at Parkside Hospital at Putney
< Go Back