Women’s Health Physiotherapy
We provide private, specialist therapy and care for women, with extra support for those who are pregnant or going through the menopause. You can trust in our professionalism and discretion when you’re seeking treatment for a sensitive or very personal issue.
If you have any of the following conditions, you may benefit from the women’s health services that we offer:
- Antenatal and postnatal musculoskeletal problems
- Antenatal and postnatal incontinence
- Stress / urge urinary incontinence
- Mixed continence and prolapse
- Post gynaecological surgery post hysterectomy
- Anterior-posterior vaginal repairs
Through the collaboration of Consultants across the specialties of Urology, Gynaecology and Colo-rectal, we can treat and manage more complex conditions and disorders. Appointments with female practitioners can be arranged on request. The therapies and treatments provided include:
- Education and pelvic floor exercises
- Muscle stimulation
- Bladder retraining
- Core stability exercises
- SIJ belts
- Antenatal pilates classes
You may also find that massage and other physiotherapy treatments can reduce the effects of postnatal and postpartum depression.
Please call 020 8971 8000 ext 8640 for further information.
Links you may find useful: